Connect With Us:
Going Global: Helping Canadian Companies Navigate International Opportunities
If you are experiencing any troubles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thinking about going global?
Going Global: Helping Canadian Companies Navigate International Opportunities provides the inside intelligence, practical advice and tools needed to become successful global exporters. The study also offers insight into the probability of Canadian industry competencies gaining successful market traction in each of the countries.
Example of data inside the Going Global Report.
Download your free copy by completing the form to the right.
This study evaluates six markets/countries based on criteria such as:
• Access to infrastructure
• Market-based pricing
• Socioeconomic and political context
• Ease of doing business
• Availability of services and labour
• Probability of play success
Countries Includes in this report:
Export challenges identified in report by service and technology company leaders:
1. Finding Opportunity
2. Changing Market Conditions
3. Limited Sales Channels
4. Cultural Challenges
5. Logistical Changes
6. Regulatory/Legal Challenges
7. Integrated Multinational Services Provider
Who is this report for?
• Service and Supply industry
• Oil and gas technology firms
• Manufacturing companies
• Exploration and Production companies
Learn more by downloading the full report!