The PSAC Well Cost Study is an essential tool for producers, development planners, drilling/completions engineers, petroleum service companies and financial institutions. Well costs are assembled by independent drilling experts and include approximately 50 typical wells drilled across Canada. The benefits of PSAC Well Cost Study include:
- Operate more efficiently: No need to spend hours canvassing industry for pricing
- Quickly build drilling cost estimates for development planning
- Download data to Excel in a familiar Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) format
- Easily pick out trends and eliminate guesswork when building economic models
- Benchmark by PSAC region, formation of interest, well type, completion style
Our Best Value
Start a Demo
Find out how the PSAC Well Cost Study can benefit your business. Contact us for a product demo.
May 25, 2017 at 11 a.m. to 12 noon.
To see the power of the new digitized version of the PSAC Well Cost Study, join us for a webinar
Watch a free demo
Watch an insightful demo video on how to navigate the Digital Well Cost tool and empower your business.
Contact us for any questions regarding purchasing this package.
Toll-Free: 1.800.387.2446 x 3505