Alberta Construction Magazine is the only business magazine exclusively focused on covering commercial, industrial, infrastructual and institutional construction in Alberta. Published quarterly, the magazine highlights the latest association news and profiles the projects and personalities that drive the Alberta construction industry.
Alberta Construction Magazine is an essential source of information on the strategies behind the most successful construction projects in Alberta. For more than 35 years, industry leaders have been reading the magazine to stay informed on major industry trends and groundbreaking technologies.
Our Best Value
One-year print membership
- Four quarterly print issues of Alberta Construction Magazine
- Maps and charts related to Alberta Construction Magazine
- Specialty publications related to Alberta Construction Magazine
- Alberta Construction Magazine newest digital edition alerts
- Preferred pricing for select JWN events and conferences
- Preferred pricing for The Oilfield Atlas
- Group pricing with significant savings for your organization
- Multiple users will have access the same membership benefits
Contact us with any questions regarding purchasing a membership.
Toll-free: 1.800.387.2446 x 3505
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Shipping and handing may vary.