Free Download: LLR for Business Development
Alternatively, you can request your whitepaper by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
CanOils is delighted to announce the release of our new LLR Assets data.
The data, which is included as a standard feature in every CanOils Assets subscription, delivers key benefits to business development professionals across the Canadian oil and gas industry.
Benefits of the new CanOils Assets LLR data for business development:
- Time savings – Calculate LLR for individual wells or groups of wells in a matter of minutes in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan
- Impact assessment – Measure how an asset purchase or sale alters a company’s LLR position
- Legal compliance – Ensure all business development plans meet provincial LLR regulations
- Business development – Identify potential transaction partners with corporate LMR positions
Free Download: To help you enjoy the full benefit of our new data, we have prepared a four-page summary to demonstrate how the Canoils Assets LLR data can help you. It includes an in-depth case study of the recent Cdn$1.9 billion deal between Seven Generations Energy Ltd. and Paramount Resources, including pre- and post-transaction LLR estimates, based on genuine data.