Canadian Upstream M&A Over Cdn$1bn in April 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in April 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Suncor Energy further increases its stake in Syncrude in Cdn$937 million deal
- Syncrude deal history and historic implied project value analysis
- Penn West Petroleum completes its Slave Point asset sal
- Parex Resources agrees farm-in deals with Colombia's Ecopetrol
- Only 2,500 boe/d of domestic Canadian production put up for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in April