Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits Cdn$855.5 million in April 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in April 2017.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Significant change in Northern Blizzard shareholdings
- Pengrowth Energy sells Swan Hills assets in Alberta
- Encana completes Tuscaloosa Marine shale divestment in the U.S.
- 1,935 boe/d of new assets listed for sale by Cenovus
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in April 2017