Canada's upstream sector sees C$1.95 billion in new deals in April 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the largest upstream M&A deals and every deal story in Canada's upstream sector in April 2018.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Vermilion acquires Spartan in Canada's first +C$1 billion deal of 2018
- The top 10 deals including Saskatchewan assets since January 2017
- Updates on M&A activity involving ConocoPhillips, Suncor and Total
- Over 15,000 boe/d put up for sale in new asset listings
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in April 2018