Canadian Upstream M&A Falls Away at Start of 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in the months of December 2015 and January 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in this two-month period, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Suncor Energy and Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. finally agree on merger
- Murphy Oil Corp. and Athabasca Oil Corp. form Canadian shale joint venture
- Long Run Exploration to be acquired by Chinese investors
- Husky Energy puts around 62,000 boe/d up for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in December and January