Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches Cdn$1.2 Billion in December 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in December 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Spartan Energy Corps. closes huge deal with ARC Resources Ltd. in Saskatchewan
- Statoil ASA agrees deal to exit the Canadian oilsands
- Enerplus Corp. sells non-operated Williston Basin assets
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd. agrees deals for over Cdn$350 million
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in December