Canada's upstream sector sees C$41.8 billion in new deals in 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the largest upstream M&A deals in Canada's upstream sector in 2017 and includes details on every deal from December 2017.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the year, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Canada's top 10 deals in the upstream sector of 2017
- Whitecap completes Weyburn unit purchase from Cenovus
- Gran Tierra completes its exit from Peru
- Just over 2,200 boe/d put up for sale in new asset listings
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in December 2017