Low Prices Holding Back Oil & Gas M&A in Canada
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in February 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Boulder Energy Ltd. announces going-private transaction
- Whitecap Resources Inc. consolidates its interest at Boundary Lake
- An in-depth look into divestitures by Junior producers in Canada in 2015 and 2016
- The receivers of Spyglass Resources Corp. put the company's assets up for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in February