Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Falls to Cdn$75 million in February 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in February 2017.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Encana Corp. sells Tuscaloosa Marine Shale assets in the U.S.
- Prairie Provident Resources Inc. makes signifcant Alberta acquisition
- Offer made for remaining outstanding Ithaca Energy Inc. stock
- 5,600 boe/d of new assets listed for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in February 2017