Canada's upstream sector sees C$553 million in new deals in January 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the largest upstream M&A deals and every deal story in Canada's upstream sector in January 2018.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- 53% increase in spending compared to January 2017
- Suncor agrees another oilsands mining deal
- Cenovus completes sale of Alderson and Suffield assets
- Just over 7,300 boe/d put up for sale in new asset listings
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in January 2018