Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches Cdn$1.7 billion in July 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in July 2017.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Paramount Resources unleashes spending power in two of 2017's biggest deals, after some significant asset sales
- Pengrowth Energy takes asset sales total to over Cdn$800 million this year
- Quebec Government reaches over Cdn$40 million in settlements after Anticosti Island decision
- DOB Analysis: Cdn$77 million spent on one parcel in British Columbia land sale
- Almost 18,000 boe/d of new assets listed for sale in Canada
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in July 2017