Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Finally Takes Off Again in June 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in June 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Penn West Petroleum agrees biggest deal of the year in Canada
- Birchcliff Energy acquires Gordondale assets from Encana
- Suncor Energy completes Syncrude stake acquisition from Murphy
- Chinese acquisition of Long Run Exploration now complete
- 31,000 boe/d of domestic Canadian production put up for sale in June, including Crescent Point assets in three NW Alberta areas
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in June