Oil & Gas M&A in Canada Reaches $347 million in March 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in March 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Bankers Petroleum Ltd. to be acquired by Chinese investors
- Suncor Energy completes Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. purchase
- Penn West Petroleum sells more assets and takes total asset divestiture proceeds since January 2015 to over Cdn$1 billion
- Canadian companies involved in deals in 13 different countries worldwide
- Over 23,000 boe/d of domestic Canadian production put up for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in March