Canada's upstream sector sees just C$224 million in new deals in March 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the largest upstream M&A deals and every deal story in Canada's upstream sector in March 2018.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- March M&A spending takes Q1 upstream total to C$1.9 billion in Canada
- Suncor agrees another deal - its fourth of the year so far
- Waterous agrees to take Cona Resources private
- Over 32,000 boe/d put up for sale in new asset listings
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in March 2018