Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches Cdn$880 Million in May 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in May 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Husky Energy makes significant asset sales to Whitecap Resources and Freehold Royalties
- Whitecap's recent deal history and detailed analysis of the company's equity financings
- Arsenal Energy agrees to sell its properties in the United States
- Murphy Oil completes joint venture arrangement with Athabasca Oil Corp.
- 15,000 boe/d of domestic Canadian production put up for sale in May, including Connacher Oil & Gas' SAGD operations
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in May