Canadian Upstream M&A Reaches Cdn$2.7 Billion in November 2015
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in the month of November 2015. This is the third release in a new monthly upstream M&A series from CanOils.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals this month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- CNRL and PrairieSky Royalty agree to merge royalty businesses
- Pine Cliff Energy agrees to acquire natural gas weighted assets from ConocoPhillips
- Gran Tierra Energy announces acquisition of Petroamerica Oil Corp. in Colombia
- Long Run Exploration begins divestment process for 80% of its production
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in November