Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Exceeds Cdn$1.5 Billion in November 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in November 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. closes huge deal with Shell in the Alberta Deep Basin and the BC Montney
- ARC Resources Ltd. sells SK asset base to Spartan Energy Corp.
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. acquires Spur Resources Ltd.
- Over 4,000 boe/d of new E&P assets put up for sale
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in November