Canadian M&A Activity Heats Up in October 2015
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in the month of October 2015. This is the second release in a new monthly upstream M&A series from CanOils.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals this month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Encana Corporation agrees a deal to exit the D.J. Basin in the United States
- Mart Resources Inc. finds a buyer in Nigeria
- PKN ORLEN SA set to increase its Montney asset base with the acquisition of Kicking Horse Energy Inc.
- Cequence Energy Inc. begins evaluation of strategic alternatives
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in October