Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits Cdn$1.5 Billion in October 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in October 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. agrees huge deal with Shell in the Alberta Deep Basin and the BC Montney
- RMP Energy Inc. announces Ante Creek asset sale
- Suncor Energy Inc. completes UK North Sea acquisition from Austria's OMV
- Twin Butte Energy Ltd.'s receivership process overview
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in October