Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches Cdn$1.6 billion in October 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in October 2017.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Insight on how Cenovus has dominated this year's activity
- Analysis on the company's latest C$1.3 billion Palliser sale
- RMP Energy completes transformative asset sale
- Over 14,500 boe/d put up for sale in new asset listings
- MIE completes acquisition of CQ Energy Canada Partnership
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in October 2017