Upstream M&A Value in Canada Rebounds in September 2015
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in the month of September and early October. This is the first of a new monthly series from CanOils.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals this month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- Suncor Energy makes big headlines in the oilsands mining industry with a bid for Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. and the acquisition of a further 10% stake in the Fort Hills mine from Total
- Penn West Exploration agrees to sell a waterflood project in Central Alberta to Cardinal Energy Inc.
- Pengrowth Energy, Bellatrix Exploration and Black Swan Energy all looking to sell assets
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in September and the very start of October