Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches Just Cdn$165 Million in September 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using all of CanOils' databases, focuses on the upstream M&A activity of Canada's oil and gas companies in September 2016.
Alongside an industry overview, CanOils data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals of the month, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of all potential, agreed and completed Canadian upstream mergers and acquisitions this month, as well as an in-depth look at some assets that have been put up for sale.
Inside this month's report:
- InPlay Oil Corp. to create Cardium-focused producer via deals with Anderson Energy Inc. and Bellatrix Exploration Ltd.
- Yoho Resources Inc. and Bankers Petroleum Ltd. now private
- Alberta's Top 10 privately-held junior producers
- Paramount Resources Ltd. looks to sell more Montney assets
- A round up of all the deal stories impacting Canada’s oil and gas industry in September