Every active hedging contract in place for U.S., Canadian and international upstream producers
Evaluate Energy's global upstream hedging database provides essential hedging contract data released each quarter by all publicly traded E&P companies around the world. The data includes hedged production, hedging prices per contract, contract types, contract dates and the benchmarking index.
Key user benefits
- Instantly review E&P hedging data, normalized by commodity and currency
- Identify the top hedging performers within key peer groups
- Track hedging updates and compare against earlier hedging decisions
- Benchmark across the entire publicly-traded upstream sector
- Link back to original source information for every derivative
Using Evaluate Energy Documents, you can also track hedging daily.
Please complete the form on this page to request your demonstration.
Alternatively you can request your demonstration by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003