Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Deals Reach $132 Billion in 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in 2018, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Spending falls globally despite higher oil prices, but deal count is up
- United States: Four biggest deals of the year and $82 billion total spend
- Canada: Husky fails in takeover bid for MEG in oilsands sector
- Worldwide: Equinor continues Brazil spending while Austria’s OMV has busy year