Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $18.5 Billion in Q1 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database, expands greatly upon the article of the same name found on the Evaluate Energy and CanOils blog site.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in Q1 2016, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- How low commodity prices have continued to hold down deal activity in the E&P sector
- How private companies have dominated the U.S. M&A space in recent months
- Analysis on all the biggest deals, including deals for Rosneft, ConocoPhillips, Statoil and Chesapeake Energy Inc.
- Q1 2016's Top 10 Deals by acquisition value.