Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $65.1 Billion in 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in 2016, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on how M&A activity and deal values were impacted by an increasing oil price
- Canada: Analysis of all the major oilsands deals from March that reshaped the industry
- United States: Permian basin deals hit a record quarterly high
- Worldwide: Shell agrees UK North Sea sale while ExxonMobil signs huge deal in Mozambique