Upstream M&A Deals Reach $9.8 Billion in dismal first quarter
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q1 2019, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Spending falls dramatically globally on back of low prices and changing spending habits
- United States: Two years of acquisitions create new 90,000 boe/d Appalachian Basin producer
- Canada: Deal-making grinds to complete halt in uncertain climate
- Worldwide: Murphy Oil, Marathon Oil and Chevron make major sales