Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $25.6 Billion in Q2 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database, expands greatly upon the article of the same name found on the Evaluate Energy and CanOils blog site.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in Q2 2016, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on the signs that point towards an M&A revival in Q2 2016
- Analysis on all the biggest deals, including deals for Suncor, BP, Range Resources, Total and Penn West Petroleum
- A brief outlook for the rest of 2016