Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits $20 Billion in Q2 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q2 2018, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Why M&A activity dropped despite strong oil prices
- Canada: Three of Q2's five largest global deals
- United States: Permian Basin activity unusually low
- Worldwide: Abu Dhabi, Norway and Brazil see high value activity