Upstream M&A Deals Reach $91 Billion in Q2 2019
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q2 2019, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Spending rises dramatically after dismal Q1 thanks to $57 billion deal between Occidental and Anadarko
- Nine deals in the quarter valued at over $1 billion
- United States: Comstock and Murphy agree significant purchases
- Canada: CNRL acquires Devon's Canadian operations and two asset deals were agreed that will impact LNG prospects on both east and west coasts
- Worldwide: Detailed analysis of Petrobras' recent asset sale history in Brazil, while two majors make UK North Sea exits