Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits $50 Billion in Q3 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q3 2018, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Strong oil prices finally encourage significant uptick in spending
- United States: Biggest quarter for upstream M&A since Q4 2012
- Canada: Husky launches takeover bid for fellow oilsands producer
- Worldwide: Equinor continues Brazil spending