Upstream M&A Deals Reach $31 Billion in Q3 2019
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q3 2019, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- BP ends a 60-year association with Alaska in Q3's biggest deal
- Details on a series of strategic +$1 billion mergers in key U.S. basins
- Norway sees a record high in new deals since 2008 while Canadian activity drops to near record lows
- Worldwide: Detailed analysis of Petrobras' recent asset sale history in Brazil, while Peru sees a +$1 billion deal