Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $136 Billion in 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in 2016, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on how M&A activity and deal values were impacted by an increasing oil price
- United States: Analysis of all the major deals including continued high spending in the Permian Basin and a resurgence in activity in the Marcellus shale
- Canada: Suncor Energy makes big money moves at low oil prices for the second time in ten years
- Worldwide: Russian deals dominate the headlines, while Statoil and ExxonMobil both make significant acquisitions elsewhere