Global Upstream M&A Reaches $163 Billion in 2015
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database, expands greatly upon the article of the same name found on the Evaluate Energy and CanOils blog site.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in 2015, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the year.
Inside this Report:
- Why 2015 saw a series of high-profile corporate takeover bids rejected
- The extent to which deal activity actually dropped in 2015 after the price collapse
- How U.S. shale M&A activity fell to its lowest level since 2009
- Expectations for 2016 in the upstream oil and gas M&A arena
- 2015's Top 10 Deals by acquisition value