Upstream M&A in Q3 2015 Slides to $18.2 Billion
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database, expands greatly upon the article of the same name found on the Evaluate Energy and CanOils blog site.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in Q3 2015, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Major Deals Analysed in this Report:
- Repsol and Encana both continue major asset sale plans following transformational acquisitions
- WPX Energy Inc. enters the Permian Basin
- Kazakhstan transfers ownership of the Kashagan Megaproject from one state-owned entity to another in a multi-billion dollar arrangement
- Russia deepens its Asian alliances as India's ONGC strikes a deal with Rosneft
- France's Total looks to de-risk its assets in the North Sea and Canada's oilsands, while Suncor Energy looks to expand its presence significantly in the latter