Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits $24.1 Billion in Q3 2016
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report, created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database, expands greatly upon the article of the same name found on the Evaluate Energy and CanOils blog site.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals in Q3 2016, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on why M&A activity and deal values kept pace with Q2 2016 levels
- United States: Analysis of all the major deals including acquisitions for Rice Energy Inc., EOG Resources Inc., and Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- Canada: Q3 2016 saw the biggest deal of the year so far
- Worldwide: Statoil ASA proves its commitment to the Brazilian pre-salt sector in multi-billion deal with Petrobras
- Also, in the report you will see Q3 2016's Top 10 Deals by acquisition value around the world, in the United States and in Canada.