Registration is now closed.
Setting the stage to guide collaboration and the management of change in Canada's energy and agriculture industries.
Please join us at a special digital working session that will leverage a diversity of types of knowledge, bridge an array of strengths, identify purposeful synergies and do wonders to accelerate much needed ESG change to two of Canada's most prosperous sectors.
The Energy Ag Industry Summit's organizers are hosting this event to bring together the energy and agriculture practitioners to discuss solutions for air, water and land sustainability and economic growth.
In Partnership with:
Who We Are:
Individually, we each represent a level of support to businesses operating within Canada’s most prosperous resource sectors. But as we all know, both the energy and ag sectors are rapidly evolving. Not only are the sectors taking advantage of the clear wins that come from the adoption of clean technologies, but they are also seeking ways to actively improve their environmental practices, listening to stakeholder concerns and stepping up to better support the societies within which they operate and for which they serve.
Collectively, we represent organizations with deep ties to both sectors. Our connections and reach to the vast array of energy and ag stakeholders is what allows us to draw together sectors that can both learn from one another but also work together to be more operative in the systemic modelling of change.
We believe that today’s market conditions present many of the same challenges for both industries, and as such collective action could support response to so many of the forces of change that are ever present. Be it geopolitical, technological, legal or social, Canada’s resource industries are in the throes of change.
- We know that the future relies on our ability to effectively serve society, meeting both its needs today and having consideration for the needs of tomorrow.
- We believe that through discussion, coordination, collaboration and communication, we can accelerate the positive returns that can come from an orchestrated effort of change; focusing primarily on environmental, social and governance issues that are of significance to both sectors.
- We believe that coordination between the sectors can allow for the optimization of such things as water, waste and land management, air quality protocols, carbon management, biodiversity and animal welfare.
- And furthermore, we believe the effective communication of purposeful change is vital to managing perceptions over time.
Program Outline: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Welcome and Context Setting
- An Indigenous Perspective: Sharing traditional knowledge about the virtues of air, land water
- Plenary Session: Seeding the Energy for Change (panel discussion and participant perspectives)
- Breakout Session: Air, Land and Water (participants to indicate for preferred breakout session on registration form)
- Working Group Discussions (attendees will be assigned to participate in a mixed group of air, land or water)
- Recap Seeding the Energy for Change and Attendee Perspectives
- Panel Discussion
- Closing Remarks
To reserve your attendance please register and complete all fields.
Thank you to our gold partner
About Summit: Summit is a leader in the environmental sustainability sector and provides organizations and markets with environmental services spanning initial project planning and management to asset retirement, decommissioning, remediation and reclamation.
About EY: EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
Registration is now closed.