Add a thumbmnail picture here
How Canada's agrifood industry adapts to next-generation technology will help shape the country's global role in a post-pandemic decade.
Olds College and its supporters are convening a series of important dialogues, focusing on the opportunities and challenges for agricultural technologies in a post-pandemic world. Ag tech experts, leading edge farmers, researchers and students will share their experience from working with robotic / autonomous field equipment, and discuss advantages, challenges and future opportunities in this area.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am (MDT)
8:00 am - 9:00 am (PDT)
11:00 am - 12:00 pm (EDT)
- Stuart Cullum (Welcome Remarks)
- Yvegen Mykhaylichenko, DOT Pilot & Project Lead
- Jeff Carlson, Carlson Ag
- Daniel Stefner, Olds College Student Bachelor of Applied Science, majoring in
- Agribusiness | DFS Research Technician with the Olds College Centre for Innovation
- Dr. Joy Agnew, Associate Vice President, Applied Research
- Ken Miller, Smart Farm Manager, Olds College
- Dr. Alex Melnitchouck, Chief Technology Officer, Olds College (Moderator)
In Partnership with: