Request a Demo - Enserva Well Cost Study
Compare prices for all well cost services across Canada using Enserva’s latest well cost data. The data provides financial, geological and technical data on more than 100 categories of costs, plus detailed wellbore graphics for each well.
Alternatively, you can book your demo by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
The Enserva Well Cost Study is an essential tool for producers, development planners, drilling/completions engineers, petroleum service companies and financial institutions. Well costs are assembled by independent drilling experts and include approximately 50 typical wells drilled across Canada. The benefits of Enserva Well Cost Study include:
- Operate more efficiently - No need to spend hours canvassing industry for pricing
- Quickly build drilling cost estimates for development planning.
- Download data to Excel in a familiar Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) format
- Easily pick out trends and eliminate guesswork when building economic models
- Benchmark by region, formation of interest, well type, completion style