Upstream M&A Deals Reach $21 Billion in Q1 2020
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in the first quarter of 2020, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- COVID-19 Pandemic begins to affect activity
- World's largest deals take place in Latin America
- Premier Oil at the forefront of European deal-making
- U.S. deals hit 11 year low but ConocoPhillips active
- Another very quiet quarter for Canada
By providing this personal information, you consent to it being disclosed to the report partners (Evaluate Energy, JWN and Deloitte) to be used solely for their business development purposes.
After downloading this report, Evaluate Energy and CanOils may contact you by email regarding relevant industry news, offerings and events.