North American Upstream Oil Hedging Review
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy Hedging Database.
Evaluate Energy contract-by-contract data for North American upstream commodity derivatives has been used to dissect the main oil hedging trends for upstream producers in early 2020. This report will help you understand the key developments for oil hedging in the U.S. and Canada on the back of the oil price crash and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Inside this Report:
- How far the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted strategy for producers so far
- Effects of hedging on Q1 2020 results in the U.S. and Canada
- Outlook for hedged oil volumes and prices in 2020 and 2021
- The companies hedging oil at the lowest prices for the rest of 2020
- Estimated hedging gains for all oil derivatives out to 2024
By providing this personal information, you consent to it being disclosed to the report partners (Evaluate Energy, JWN) to be used solely for their business development purposes.
After downloading this report, Evaluate Energy and CanOils may contact you by email regarding relevant industry news, offerings and events.