Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits $37 Billion in Q1 2018
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q1 2018, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on how M&A activity and deal values were impacted by an increasing oil price
- Canada: Suncor makes the loudest noise in a quiet quarter
- United States: $18.7 billion in new upstream deals announced
- Worldwide: Brazil, Mexico and UAE all involved in lucrative concession awards