Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $27.1 Billion in Q2 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q2 2017, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on how M&A activity and deal values were impacted by a decreasing oil price
- United States: Permian takes a backseat as Marcellus, San Juan and Piceance basins take centre stage
- Canada: A very quiet quarter but huge Q1 oilsands deals complete
- Worldwide: Two large utility companies exit the E&P space in +$1 billion deals