Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $41.7 Billion in Q3 2017
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in Q3 2017, providing you with an extremely comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Insight on how M&A activity and deal values were impacted by an increasing oil price
- Canada: Four big deals masking a general drop in activity?
- United States: STACK formation and Williston Basin see this quarter's biggest deals agreed
- Worldwide: Rosneft ownership structure changes for second time in twelve months, while Maersk agrees exit from E&P sector in deal with France's Total