Upstream M&A Deals Reach $176 Billion in 2019
Alternatively, you can request your report by contacting us directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- London: +44 (0) 207 247 6120
- Calgary: +1 (403) 269 6003
This report is created using the Evaluate Energy M&A Database.
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in 2019, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in the quarter.
Inside this Report:
- Stable oil prices help deal values
- Deals for U.S. assets dominate global deal value, while Canada sees record lows
- Details on six major Permian Basin deals to be agreed in 2019
- A focus on Latin American deals, including Total’s $5.1 billion deal in Suriname
- Analysis on maturing assets worldwide being sold off to private companies
By providing this personal information, you consent to it being disclosed to the report partners (Evaluate Energy, JWN and Deloitte) to be used solely for their business development purposes.
After downloading this report, Evaluate Energy and CanOils may contact you by email regarding relevant industry news, offerings and events.